Friday, December 12, 2014

Janie

This is going to be short and sweet, because last night was absolutely insane, so I'm writing this early in the morning before I go to school.
Janie is lost. She has all these ideas of what she wants her life to be, but no idea how to make those ideas reality. Her main tactic is to wait. As my father always says, "good things come to those who wait." Janie only knows this rule. She waits with Logan until Joe comes along, but then realizes that Joe isn't who she thought he was, so she literally waits until he dies. She doesn't run off again, she just waits. 
And this tactic may actually work for her. Tea Cake seems like a nice guy. Of course, Joe seemed great too. For Janie's sake, I hope Tea Cake is the true love she's looking for, because I'm pretty sure he's the last guy she'll get, since the first chapter is her coming home after leaving the town with Tea Cake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment